MountainRiver can produce sites that comply with NSW and Australian Commonwealth standards. We have also developed a significant number of Local Government Sites. The services provided to government include both strategy and planning and CMS implementation. MountainRiver can extend to the more specialised or sophisticated web application solutions.
MountainRiver has provided departmental websites, application portals and specific programme websites. Examples include NSW Catchment Management Authority and the Great Barrier Park Marine Park Authority Emissions Calculators.
MountainRiver can provide:
- Services relating to Digital Strategy. We have highly experienced and accredited technical strategists.
- Information Architecture and keyword design.
- Content reviews.
- Work closely with user-experience experts such as PL.UXD to undertake usability work.
- Perform testing against standards such as W3C standards and perform the technical part - working with specialists of accessibility testing.
- Test sites for performance and provide recommendations on how site performance or handling under load may be improved.
- Review site security.
- Support the software release process and management of technical development.
- Support agile and provide the icescrum scrum tool as a service.
- Systems management, updates and monitoring.
MountainRiver has a government solutions such as:
- Compliant and effective web publishing platform. View CMS features. »
- Community and consultation websites.
- Questionnaires and electronic digital marketing. View survey details. »
- Software as a service, or rapidly deployed issue sites. View site details. »