The website solution provides a publishing framework (Web CMS) that is powerful, yet easy to use. Tools are provided to facilitate sharing, promote campaigns, communicate with members using video, audio, feeds or other formats as that aid this communication.
About the Web Publishing Framework
Interlated is proposing the Drupal Web CMS system. This is an open-source system that has an easy to use interface for content authors. Benefits include:
- Simple, from article authoring (in-situ editing) for content authors.
- A full range of editing tools.
- A web framework supported by an immense number of contributed modules. Just about any online initiative can be supported.
- Open-source and highly popular. There is a ready pool of people available to support, maintain and customise Drupal. There is no vendor lock-in and no licencing costs.
Standard features are provided on all sites by default:
- Search engine tools. XML/Site map.
- Link checker.
- In site search engine.
- Contact us form and the capability to build simple custom forms.
- Index builder.
- 'Nice' urls.
- Capable HTML editor.
- File/media manager.
- Standardised Analytics.
- Social sharing, both share and follow.
- Responsive design, allowing for some adaptation for tablet use.
- Secured (https) login for administration and shop areas (a small additional charge will be incurred).
And a significant number of other features that one would expect with a premium website.
Campaign features or product highlights can be provided. Shopping carts, voucher or coupon systems subscriptions or memberships can be added, and the site can be turned into a fully fledged community system. We can also integrate civiCRM which provides a powerful way to manage communications with customers and promote your website.
We will manage your site, not just host it. This means that we understand the software that is operating and its expected behaviour. MountainRiver CMS will
- monitor the availability of the site.
- review security patches and other updates.